The use of this Website and/or our services hereby constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website and/or its services.
- By submitting an order and/or payment, you are acknowledging that you have fully read and understood these terms and conditions. You are also agreeing to be legally bound by these provided terms and conditions, which form the entire agreement between ‘You’ and stanfordonlineclasses.com.
- "Clients," "Student," "You," or “Your” means and refers to you and/ or any other person submitting an order to stanfordonlineclasses.com on your behalf.
- "Company," "We," or "Our" means and refers to stanfordonlineclasses.com, a company registered under the laws of the State.
- "Services" means and refers to all services and products provided by stanfordonlineclasses.com to customer in accordance with his/ her order.
- "Order" means an order via phone or e-mail made by customer to purchase services or products provided by stanfordclasses.com. Orders are confirmed by down payments via check, credit card, cash receipt, bank wire transfer, Western Union, or PayPal transfer.
By purchasing our services, you are acknowledging that the services are for your use only. All services are done by experts who transferred all the rights regarding the services to the company aka stanfordonlineclasses.com. All our services are non-refundable (except in certain situations) and come with no warranties. It is your obligation to fully understand the provided terms and conditions before making any order and/or payment to this website.
warranties and liabilites:
Stanfordonlineclasses.com aims to provide the best online course help and online exam help, certifying the highest quality of service. Stanfordonlineclasses.com or any of its contractors are not liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or any other damages whatsoever as a result of our online course help and/or online exam help. In no event will the company’s liability extend beyond the purchase price of the service.
Stanfordonlineclasses.com only operates on PayPal and credit cards. All deposits made by the client are to be done via the two provided options.
It is essential that you have fully understood our refund policy in order to exercise the privileges and limitations put by stanfordonlineclasses.com. We offer refund only in certain circumstances, which are detailed as under:
- Any payment made to us in respect to the provision of unused service/s will be refunded.
- If we’re not able to deliver up-to-the mark, a refund will be issued with a set percentage, mutually agreed by the ‘You’ and ‘stanfordonlineclasses.com’. (only in case of delivery of service that is totally off the mark)